Are You Interested in Education?
- Applicants to a CSUN credential program are considered for admission as post-baccalaureate classified students. If you are interested in earning a credential, review the eligibility requirements below, the University Catalog Credential Programs section and the Credential Office website.
- Before applying, please read Academic Programs Leading to Licensure or Credentialing.
Two Application Processes
- Applicants to credential programs must apply to both the university and the specific credential program. Many credential programs have higher admission standards than the university admission criteria, and all credential programs require a separate application.
- While credential programs continue accepting applications after the university’s initial filing period, some individual programs may accept applications only for fall (not spring) admission.
Applicants are considered for admission to CSUN when they meet both university and credential program eligibility requirements. To be admitted to CSUN (the university) as a credential student, you must meet all亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费 of the following requirements:
1. Have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college.
2. Have been in good standing at the last institution attended.
3. Have a minimum 2.5 grade point average in the last 60 semester/90 quarter units attempted, independent of when the baccalaureate was granted.
- The entire semester or quarter in which the 60/90 units began will be used in this calculation. Lower division courses or courses taken in extension (except in concurrent enrollment at CSUN at the upper division course level) after obtaining the bachelor's degree will be EXCLUDED from the calculation.
- Note: Specific credential program GPA requirements may be higher than the university requirement.
4. 亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费Have been granted admission to the Credential Program.
1. Check application deadlines and program status (open or closed) in the Admissions Calendar.
2. Complete a Credential Program Application亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费 (start by selecting the desired program link).
3. 亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费Complete the CSU university application for the semester of desired admission at .
- Have important documents (grades, transcripts, test scores) handy when completing the application.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the application filing period for the individual credential program you desire is closed, please do not complete a university application. Contact the Credential Office for guidance.
4. Gather the official transcripts that the Credential Office has indicated are required for your desired program.
- Request that all transcripts be sent to your home address in duplicate.
- Once you have them all, submit each set separately to the Credential Office and to Admissions and Records.
- Transcripts must be official; we must receive them in sealed, unopened envelopes.
5. Remit the $55 nonrefundable CSU application fee for the semester of desired admission. To submit the application, the $55 fee must be paid online.
Please note: Starting with the Fall 2020 admission cycle, the CSU application fee will increase to $70.
6. Send us your official transcripts as directed in item #4 above. Deliver documents by mail or in person:
CSUN - Admissions and Records
18111 Nordhoff Street
亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费Northridge, CA 91330-8207
After you have applied to CSUN, make the rest of your admission process go smoothly.
- Set up your access to myNorthridge Portal and CSUN email. Watch for the “Activate Your CSUN Account” email from Admissions and Records sent to the address you provided in Cal State Apply. You should receive the email 1 or 2 days after you apply. For help, see account activation instructions.
- Monitor your application status. Log into myNorthridge Portal, locate “My Checklist," and review your Incomplete Tasks such as missing transcripts. For help with the portal, see the How To Guides.
- Check often for CSUN correspondence sent to your CSUN email box, by regular mail, and in myNorthridge ("My Announcements").
Remember, we want to communicate with you!
- Check your CSUN email often for the latest information.
- Take a moment to verify your paper mailing address in myNorthridge Portal. Learn how at Update Personal Information.
If your application for admission was denied or your offer of provisional admission has been withdrawn, see Admission and Deadline Appeals.