for the closing date.Returning international students - Check requirements and deadlines at International Applicants.Returning student military veterans - Check requirements at Veterans Affairs & Admissions.
SPRING 2020 ADMISSION
- Returning undergraduate students - Due to increased enrollment demands, CSUN is not accepting returning freshman and transfer student applications for Spring 2020 admission, whether previously disqualified or in good standing. The next available application filing period is for Fall 2020 and opens October 1, 2019.
- Returning graduate students - Apply starting August 1, 2019. Please contact the for the closing date and review the information on this page. Note: Some programs accept applications for fall terms only.
- Returning international students - Check requirements and deadlines at International Applicants.
- Returning student military veterans - Check requirements at Veterans Affairs & Admissions.
A returning CSUN student is one who has completed non-extension course work in a previous spring or fall semester. Returning students include those in good academic standing and those wishing to return after previous disqualification in their last semester at CSUN.
Quick Navigation - Returning to CSUN
Returning in Good Academic Standing
- No additional admissions criteria are required.
- Apply for admission before the filing deadline published in the Admissions Calendar for your class level, academic major or program, and desired semester of readmission.
- Send us your official transcripts for any college or university courses you have completed since you last attended CSUN, as well as preliminary transcripts for course work now in progress. (If you have not taken courses elsewhere since your last attendance at CSUN, no transcripts are required.)
- As soon as your work-in-progress is complete and grades are posted, send us your final official transcripts. Official transcripts can be paper or electronic. See How to Apply on this page.
Disqualified in Last Semester at CSUN
Skip to the section for your class level:
Previously Disqualified Freshman, Transfer and Second Bachelor's Students
Applications from previously disqualified undergraduate students are currently accepted for fall admission亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费 only. As a previously disqualified student:
- You may not reapply to an impacted major unless that was your major at the time of your disqualification.
- You must demonstrate acquired skills or achievements that support a successful return to the University. Such evidence may include successful completion of courses in your degree program at another institution or through the Tseng College (extended learning) with grades that demonstrate the ability to achieve good standing in a reasonable time frame if you are readmitted to CSUN. You are strongly urged to meet with your CSUN academic advisor to discuss readmission requirements.
IMPORTANT! Please note the process and deadlines for Fall 2020 in the table below. Then review the eligibility requirements.
FALL 2020 DEADLINES FOR PREVIOUSLY DISQUALIFIED APPLICANTS
|Semester of Disqualification||University Application Required?||Application Deadline||Previously Disqualified Questionnaire Deadline|
|Prior to Fall 2019||Yes|
November 30亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费, 2019
|April 1, 2020|
|End of Fall 2019||Yes||Request a Cal State Apply invitation code* by March 25, 2020, and apply before April 1, 2020.||April 1, 2020|
*Veterans and international students do not need an invitation code but must apply by April 1, 2020. For details, see Returning Student Veteran or Returning International Student.
Eligibility Requirements: 亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费To be considered for readmission, previously disqualified freshmen, transfer and second bachelor's students will need to meet the following requirements:
1. Complete each of the 4 basic subjects courses required for CSU general education with a grade of C- or better: Writing, Mathematics, Critical Thinking, and Speech Communication. (Students re-applying as Engineering or Computer Science majors do not have to complete Critical Thinking prior to admission.)
2. Before you apply, contact an advisor in your desired major亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费 to determine their specific readmission criteria. After you apply, an advisor, associate dean, and the Office of Undergraduate Studies will complete a review to determine your admissibility.
3. Reapply to the university based on the date you were disqualified.
- If disqualified prior to the fall 2019 semester: Apply to the university before November 30, 2019, the application filing deadline published at Admissions Calendar.
- If disqualified at the end of the fall 2019 semester: You will need to request an "application invitation code" from Admissions and Records by March 25, 2020 in order to file your Cal State Apply application online before the April 1, 2020 deadline.
To request the code, follow these steps:
a) Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 25, 2020
b) Use the subject line: PD request for Cal State Apply invitation code
c) Include the following information in the body of your email:
- CSUN 9-digit student ID number
- Full name
- Semester of disqualification
- Your request for a Cal State Apply application invitation code
Please begin your application within seven (7) days of receiving the code from Admissions and Records.
4. Complete the Previously Disqualified Student Questionnaire (.pdf) and submit it to the Office of Admissions and Records. If possible, file the questionnaire at the time you apply to the university but no later than the deadline on the form. To be considered for Fall 2020 readmission, file your completed questionnaire on or before April 1, 2020.
5. Submit official college transcripts of all course work taken after your last attendance at CSUN, including work-in-progress now. Official transcripts can be paper or electronic. See How to Apply below. and .
How to Apply
1. Review the application filing status (open or closed) for your class level, academic major or program, and desired semester of readmission in the Admissions Calendar.
2. Complete the online CSU university application at . Have important documents (grades, transcripts if any, test scores) handy to complete the application.
3. Before submitting your online university application, identify any additional departmental亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费 admission requirements:
- Credential program applicants: Complete a Credential Program Application. For forms and instructions, visit the Credential Office page How to Apply. Contact the Credential Office for guidance.
- Master's program applicants: Review admission requirements for your desired in the University Catalog and contact the department to determine whether higher admission standards, an additional departmental application, and/or other documents are required.
- Doctoral program applicants: Visit the program website for application instructions.
4. Remit the $55 nonrefundable CSU application fee online in Cal State Apply. The fee must be paid to submit the application. Cal State Apply online will also calculate your eligibility for the undergraduate admission application fee waiver (California residents only).
Please note: Starting with Fall 2020 admission, the CSU application fee will increase to $70 per campus.
5. Review Send Us Your Transcripts below. Send official transcripts to:
CSUN - Admissions and Records
18111 Nordhoff St.
Northridge, CA 91330-8207
Send Us Your Transcripts
Send us your official transcripts for any college or university courses you have completed since your last enrollment at CSUN, as well as preliminary transcripts for course work-in-progress now.
- Send preliminary, work-in-progress transcripts now. As soon as your in-progress course work is complete and grades are posted, send us your final official transcripts.
- Official transcripts can be paper or electronic.
- We must receive your official paper transcripts in sealed, unopened envelopes.
- Electronic transcripts from California community colleges are preferred and faster! For details please see eTranscript California.
- NOTE: Please do not send identical, duplicate paper and electronic transcripts!
- If your current college or university is your degree school, have the final official transcript sent when the degree has been posted. Your final transcript will be used to verify that all course work and the degree you indicated as work in progress have been completed.
- If you attended CSUN before 1992 and submitted official transcripts for transfer courses at that time, you must submit new transfer course transcripts.
- If you are a returning student in good academic standing who has not taken courses elsewhere since your last attendance at CSUN, no transcripts are required.
- Send paper transcripts to the address listed in How to Apply above.
After You Apply
After you have applied to CSUN, make sure the rest of your admission process goes smoothly:
- Set up your access to myNorthridge Portal and CSUN email. Watch for the “Activate Your CSUN Account” email from CSUN Admissions and Records sent to the address you provided in Cal State Apply. You should receive the email 1 or 2 days after you apply. For help, see account activation instructions.
- Monitor your application status. Log into myNorthridge Portal, locate “My Checklist," and review your complete and incomplete tasks such as missing transcripts. Helpful: How To Guides
- Check your CSUN email and myNorthridge Portal often for official communications. The university will stop sending email to your personal address. Helpful: Forwarding CSUN Gmail to Another Account
- Send us your official transcripts as explained above.
Remember, we want to communicate with you!
- Check your CSUN email often for the latest information.
- Take a moment to verify your paper mailing address in myNorthridge Portal. Learn how at Update Personal Information.
If your application for admission was denied or your offer of provisional admission has been withdrawn, see Admission and Deadline Appeals.