CSUN Re-Accreditation 2019-2021
What is Accreditation?
CSUN is accredited through the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). WSCUC is a regional accrediting agency serving a diverse membership of public and private higher education institutions throughout California, Hawaii, and the Pacific as well as a limited number of institutions outside the U.S. Through its work of peer review, based on standards agreed to by the membership, the Commission encourages continuous institutional improvement and assures the membership and its constituencies, including the public, that accredited institutions are fulfilling their missions in service to their students and the public good. The WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as certifying institutional eligibility for federal funding in a number of programs, including student access to federal financial aid.
Thematic Pathway for Reaffirmation (TPR)
亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费CSUN has been selected as one of 21 institutions granted condensed reaccreditation through the TPR process. Only 2 other CSUs are in this group. All 21 campuses were chosen because they are identified as high performing compliant institutions. Under TPR, institutions provide evidence of compliance with WSCUC Standards & Federal Requirements through addressing one or more areas of study.
What TPR Means for CSUN
- We don’t have to complete all components of the Institutional Review Process
- We self-select 1-3 themes to show compliance with WSCUC Standards
- No off site review is necessary – we just send our completed report in and then the review team visits
亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费Theme Report (Due May 1, 2019)
- Submission of Themes (5-7 pages)
- Alignment with WSCUC Standards
- Demonstrate Continual Educational Improvement
- Emphasis on Accountability & Outcomes
- Tie Explicitly to Relevant Criteria for Review (CFRs)
亚洲欧美制服另类国产,国语自产拍在线观看,成本人视频动漫免费Campus Visit by WSCUC Liaison (Fall 2019)
Final Report Composition (Due July 1, 2021)
- 25-50 pages excluding appendices
- Component 1: Introduction
Component 2: Compliance with Standards
Component 8: Specific Theme(s) & sub-themes
Component 9: Conclusion
TPR Review Team on Campus for 3 Day Site Visit (Fall 2021)